Subscribe to the newsletter and receive a free e-book. It is over 200 pages of practical advice and proven productivity improvement techniques for everyone who wants to improve the efficiency of their activities

“ Skip It ” is a proven productivity system that will help you achieve much more by doing less. The best players and coaches in the country also share their advice.

Threats don’t work!

Of course, scientists also checked how we react to negative information and what conclusions we draw from it. Initially, a group of 100 students was tested, who were informed about the 50% risk of baldness during the first conversation. Later, the same perom  Whatsapp Mobile Number List accople met with two different specialists, one of whom underestimated the risk to 40%, and the other intimidated even more by pointing to a 60% probability.

As you can probably guess, the initial beliefs were verified by the study participants in the direction of … a lower number, i.e. a lower risk .

A similar study was then conducted on groups ranging in age from 10 to 80 years. The answer was virtually identical – all age groups tend to favor the information they prefer to hear more. The same is true of learning from positive and negative messages.

Whatsapp Mobile Number List

As you can see in the graphic above, the ability to learn new things and behaviors based on positive information is at a high level and remains at this level practically regardless of age.

The red line, on the other hand, shows our ability to learn from bad information, such as threats and intimidation. Only people in their 40s respond to such messages. Neither children nor the elderly see such information as a sufficient stimulus to change their behavior or learning.

The above information is of key importance not only for ourselves, because our internal dialogue and the attempt to force ourselves, for example, to go to the gym, is often based on negative information.

This data is a very valuable clue for teachers, maer Sale Lead to nagers and business owners who want to improve the efficiency and commitment of their employees based on the negative message.

The power of a positive message


The experiment was to help improve hygiene in the wards by washing or sanitizing hands each time before contact with patients.

Despite this, only one in ten people washed their hands before or after leaving the patient’s room.

No Responses

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *